Now available in English and Spanish, Hesperian’s comprehensive app on pregnancy and birth contains a wealth of information on:
- how to stay healthy during pregnancy
- how to recognize danger signs during pregnancy, birth, and
- what to do when a danger sign arises
- when to refer a woman to emergency care
- instructions for community health workers with step-by-step explanations such as “How to take blood pressure,” “How to treat someone in shock,” “How to stop bleeding.”
Preview the English app here or the Spanish app here
For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad: Download the app for free from the iTunes store in English and Spanish.
For Android: Download the Android version for free from the Google Play app store in English and Spanish.
We welcome feedback and code contributions to help improve the experience. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can find the source code here.
Don’t have an iPhone or Android? If you don’t have a smartphone, you can preview the English app or the Spanish app.
Want to translate this app? Email email@example.com
Want to read more about this app? See the articles below.
Hesperian wins award for “Safe Pregnancy and Birth” mobile app
Hesperian’s mobile app featured on public radio
Safe Pregnancy and Birth App lauded as top mHealth app
Safe Pregnancy and Birth App Field Tested by Health Workers in Chiapas