Available in English and Spanish, Hesperian’s newly updated, comprehensive app on pregnancy and birth contains a wealth of information on:
- how to stay healthy during pregnancy
- how to recognize danger signs during pregnancy, birth, and
- what to do when a danger sign arises
- when to refer a woman to emergency care
- instructions for community health workers with step-by-step explanations such as “How to take blood pressure,” “How to treat someone in shock,” “How to stop bleeding.”
Preview the English app here
For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad: Download the English app for free from the iTunes store.
For Android: Download the newly updated English app for free from the Google Play app store.
Ver esta página en Español
Preview the Spanish app here
For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad: Download the free Spanish app for free from the iTunes store.
For Android: Download the Spanish app for free from the Google Play app store.
What Users Are Saying:
“Fabulous App for Professional Childbirth Attendants! As a Birth Assistant and Labor doula, the information this app provides is truly invaluable. I already knew many of the things listed but that doesn’t mean that there weren’t plenty of topics to educate myself on. Bravo!”
“Informative and Clear. This app is easy to read, understand, and navigate. It is a valuable tool for anyone who needs information about pregnancy and childbirth. Thanks Hesperian!”
“Life saving health information Essential for midwives and community health workers as well as pregnant women they work with in the us and around the world”
Want to translate this app? Email email@example.com
Want to learn more about this app? See the articles below.