NEW! Multilingual Mobile app in English, Spanish, and French
The app provides:
- A pregnancy calculator: Plug in the date of your last period to determine how many weeks pregnant you are. The app calculates which safe abortion method is most recommended, which other methods will work, and which will not.
- A comparison of methods: It explains all methods of safe abortion – medical abortion with pills, MVA and EVA suction abortions, and D&E surgical abortions – and the pros and cons of each method.
- What to expect: For each method, it explains how to prepare, and what happens during and after the abortion.
- Explicit instructions: How to use misoprostol (with or without mifepristone) and the correct doses at different weeks of pregnancy.
- Emergency Contraception: How to use dedicated EC pills as well as common birth control pills, for those who had unprotected sex less than 5 days before and wish to prevent a possible pregnancy.
- Danger signs: What to do if there is fever, excessive pain or bleeding, or other worrisome signs, providing clear indications when clinical or emergency help is needed.
- An extensive FAQ section: Answers to more than 30 questions about abortion procedures and concerns, presenting clear, medically correct, nonjudgmental responses to support individual decision-making and control of our bodies and futures.
This app is a powerful tool in the hands of those working tirelessly to ensure all people have access to reproductive health services.
Want to translate this app into your language? Want to share your feedback to help us improve the app? [email protected]